Pages

20101210

I love u forever

How can i make u understand i cant live without u, while all u have in ur heart is hatred and anger towards me. I dont know how can i make u happy being with me, i just dont have the power to control u. And seeing u all mad and are so in pain, i guess im just killing u more n more. It hurts so much to be in this situation and very far away frm u, but what more can i do if you have hated me so much? I dont wanna kill u, and i want u to be happy. Kalau u sedar pun, selama ni i try hard to make u happy. But i guess i failed. I love u so much, but i dont want us to fight like this anymore cz it ruins us more n more. And i hate to see u all messed up, just because of me. Take care my dear, its very hard.




If only you can see how much it hurts to be away from u, and how much i want to run after you, get u and make u feel okay in my arms..

No comments:

Post a Comment