Pages

20110416

Bits and pieces

Pain in the ass. Slapping my own face feels real these days. dear Allah, please show me the way.

Teary eyes, why do you have to be my bestfriends?

Haha rambut aku dah ala ala yamapi jepun tu. So not cute for me keh keh.

I want to get fat! I want to gain weight! I eat damn a lot but where did they all go?! Food u piece of delicious brat, answer me where did you go instead of building up inside me?! Haha guess i'll be some kind of a food assassin if i really went on attacking them like that teheee.

Exercise yo naie. Even a few sit ups every day can help you gain weight. - via nazrin.

Ok, what should i do first, is it to kill her or him? I guess i'll go with her first.- favourite lines from "killer instinct" by cherry blossom.

Exams are coming!!! Yeayyyy! Let's fake the enthusiasm!! Hurrayyy!;D

I have not done my assignment yet i'm procrastinating. Ain't a bad thing at the moment, makes me relax to bits.

Feel like kicking, kungfu, or is it karate? I once kicked my sensei's hand, for the record. And he went on "ouchhhh!", which means my kick is somewhat strong. Thank you, i got my bro's blood, he's a black belt holder in taekwando. Me? I used to be called to demonstrate in front of everybody on how to do it right, sadly i always lose the chances to finish up all the grades. But at least i know how to kick and punch right. It's a bonus after all.

Got good marks to be carried forward to the finals. Such a good sign for me to believe that i can grab some good grades this time around. The last one was very bad and i just don't want to talk about it.

Izz is even cheekier now and i can't help but laugh and smile at his every action now. But totally not laughing when he spills the food all over the floor. "izz, cikqa yg kene marah ni karang."

My bedroom is in red white black but no signs of yellow yet. Need that colour so much to complete the dynamic.

I'm wearing mckk cheering tshirt and am so proud of it.

It's dusk. Or is it dawn? Ok lah, senja. I often got mixed up between the two. I'm not proficient enough i admit defeat.

I should read more english literature. Oh, i know! One Piece and bleach can help me with that! I read both of them in english so it's a good thing, no?

Okay, off to the comics now. Chiowww!

( i hope to say "Okay, off to germany now. Chiowww!", but i guess it won't be happening in another three years pfftt T_T )





No comments:

Post a Comment